Conditioner Bar Aloe Vera
The Conditioner Bar Aloe Vera is a must-have for beautifully radiant and soft hair. Plus, it's crucial for perfect, plastic-free hair care.
Why is a conditioner bar essential?
Quite simple. For optimal hair care, you should use natural cosmetics without harmful parabens. Unfortunately, this is still not the standard for many hair care products. We are bringing about a change with this conditioning bar, and we invite you to enjoy the high quality of the very best natural ingredients.
What is in the Aloe Vera Conditioner Bar?
Exclusively natural ingredients. Here is a summary of the most important ones:
- Aloe Vera. The ingredient which makes this bar so exceptional. Aloe vera has countless positive properties. It hydrates and cools. At the same time, it nurtures, softens and restores. Your hair will love it!
- Cocoa Butter. Extremely important for its vitamin content. Cocoa butter optimises the condition of your skin and hair and helps prevent premature ageing.
- Shea Butter. Unique because of its highly nurturing character. Shea Butter gives an unprecedented boost to the regenerative powers of both skin and hair.
- Argan Oil. For a gorgeous natural shine. It is naturally rich in vitamin E and unsaturated fats. Argan oil optimally protects your hair and keeps it healthy.
- Olive Oil. Perhaps unexpected in this list and best known for cooking, but according to HappySoaps: "an underappreciated ingredient in the cosmetics industry". Olive oil is full of antioxidants that keep your hair healthy.
Are there any more reasons why I should get this conditioner bar?
There certainly are. To prevent unnecessary use of plastic, for example. Regular conditioner always comes in plastic bottles. This conditioner bar is packaged plastic-free, so you avoid a lot of unnecessary plastic waste.
Besides, a bar is relatively cheap as one piece equals about 3 to 4 bottles of conditioner. So a conditioner bar isn't just good for your skin, hair and nature. It also helps save some money!
How do I use this conditioner bar?
- Hold it under warm water for 15-20 seconds until it becomes warm and soft. You can speed up the softening process by gently pressing on it with your fingers.
- Rub the bar on your hair and let it soak in.
- Rinse your hair well, and you are ready to enjoy a silky smooth result.
Part of a greener world
Since our collaboration with the International Association of Human Values and Eden Reforestation Projects (ERP), we plant a tree for every purchase. We do this together with ERP, a world expert in tree planting. They operate in 8 countries on three different continents and already have nearly 500 million trees on the counter. Want to know more about this partnership? Read on here.