Shampoo Bar Aloe Vera
The ideal alternative to plastic shampoo bottles. The Aloe Vera Shampoo Bar is 100% natural and eco-friendly. It is a real treat for your hair and crucial for optimal, plastic-free hair care.
Why is a shampoo bar essential?
Quite simple. For optimal hair care, you should use natural cosmetics without harmful parabens. Unfortunately, this is still not the standard for many cosmetics. We are bringing about a change with this shampoo bar, and we invite you to enjoy the high quality of the very best natural ingredients.
So what's in the Shampoo Bar Aloe Vera?
Exclusively natural ingredients. Below is a list of the most important ones:
- Aloe Vera. The ingredient which makes this bar so exceptional. Aloe vera has countless positive properties. It hydrates and cools. At the same time, it nurtures, softens and restores. Your hair will love it!
- Shea Butter. Unique because of its highly nurturing character. Shea Butter gives an unprecedented boost to the regenerative powers of both skin and hair.
- Quinoa. Full of natural and vegan proteins. We mainly know it as a superfood and as a vital part of a protein-rich diet. However, quinoa is just as crucial for your hair. It strengthens and nourishes, brings shine and makes (dyed) colours luminous.
- Olive Oil. Perhaps unexpected in this list and best known for cooking, but according to HappySoaps: "an underappreciated ingredient in the cosmetics industry". Olive oil is full of antioxidants that keep your hair healthy.
Are there any more reasons why I should get natural shampoo?
There certainly are. To prevent unnecessary use of plastic, for example. Regular shampoo always comes in plastic bottles. This shampoo bar is packaged plastic-free, so you avoid a lot of unnecessary plastic waste. In addition, a bar is very affordable and equals about 3 to 4 regular bottles of shampoo. Maybe the price puts you off at first, but the only way to find out that they do last a lot longer is to try one for yourself 😉
How do I use a shampoo bar?
- With wet hands, rub the shampoo bar between your palms to create foam. Alternatively, you can rub the shampoo bar directly into your hair.
- Lather your hair with foam. By carefully massaging the foam into your hair, you ensure that you get rid of grease and other dirt.
- Rinse your hair, and you enjoy a stunning result.
Part of a greener world
Since our collaboration with the International Association of Human Values and Eden Reforestation Projects (ERP), we plant a tree for every purchase. We do this together with ERP, a world expert in tree planting. They operate in 8 countries on three different continents and already have nearly 500 million trees on the counter. Want to know more about this partnership? Read on here.
With this shampoo bar, you contribute directly to the restoration and preservation of forests. We are very grateful for that because together, we make a difference.